Director of Sales
Martindale - Nolo, a division of Internet Brands, is looking for an experienced sales leader to drive the growth of our sales team, customer base and revenue. This is an opportunity to fill a key leadership role in a growing company that is the market leader. We're looking for a hands-on individual who has the discipline and energy to manage and contribute to growth with a high tolerance for change and innovation.
Duties include coaching and development of the team, understanding and driving sales funnel conversion, performance management, and selection of sales talent. The Director of Sales fosters close working relationships with internal and external clients to ensure the sales organization’s efficient operation and success. This position reports to the Senior Director of Sales.
- Leadership skills to guide and motivate inside sales team to achieve aggressive goals.
- Meet or exceed new business and revenue goals.
- Coach and develop Sales Management team
- Ensure department coaching and training KPIs are consistently met
- Drive performance management of the sales team in collaboration with HR
- Provide feedback and planning on pipeline and campaign management
- Roll up sleeves attitude assisting to resolve escalated customer and employee issues
- Partner with senior leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Hire and develop top-tier talent to support growth objectives.
- Collaborate with finance to ensure accurate and timely commission data is provided
- 5+ years successful experience in an outbound sales environment with a consistent proven track record of exceeding quota
- Minimum 3+ consecutive years of successful Sales Management / Director Level experience
- Experience in Legal Marketing or Pay Per Lead model a plus
- Excellent people management skills including resolving conflicts, coaching and developing others, promoting teamwork, and performance management.
- Ability to multitask and meet multiple deadlines.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Experience with Outreach or similar sales motion platform a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must.
- BA/BS in business or related field (MBA a plus).
Nolo is a leading provider of plain-English legal information and products for consumers and businesses. A subsidiary of Internet Brands, Nolo focuses most of its efforts on its award-winning website, which features extensive free content, online tools and a consumer-friendly lawyer directory. Nolo also develops market-leading software, online legal forms, and print and ebooks. Nolo was founded in 1971 by two legal aid attorneys who set out to demystify the law for people who couldn’t afford lawyers. Since then Nolo has produced over 20 million plain-English legal guides across all areas of the law.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.