Automotive Content & Operations Analyst
Internet Brands is looking for a Content and Operations Analyst to support our automotive e-commerce websites (e.g. CarsDirect.com, TheCarConnection.com, AutoCreditExpress.com). You will work with current writers, editors, and operations personnel to analyze pricing data, develop content orders, and write/edit content as needed.
The Ideal Candidate:
You are a highly analytical, you love automobiles, and you want to advance your career in this field. You are detail oriented and you also love to sift through data and make sense of it. Your role is to keep content moving and to provide valuable insight through analysis.
- Write, edit & publish several types of automotive content -- within an existing strategy.
- Learn how to process/synthesize monthly vehicle pricing data, from OEMs.
- Track & support other content development initiatives.
- Research & keep current on automotive news and trends.
- Work with various teams to resolve publishing issues, as necessary.
- Support predefined internal reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-2 years of professional experience.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Analytically minded.
- Strong desire to learn.
- Experience with website content production is a plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.