Programmatic Marketing Manager
Los Angeles based, Internet Brands is currently looking for a high-energy, experienced Programmatic Media Marketing Manager.
This is a hands-on, in-platform role focused on programmatic (display, video, native) as well as additional channels in the social and search-adjacent space. The position supports the Online Marketing department by driving highly qualified search traffic to support Internet Brands’ Legal, Auto, and Health websites (e.g. nolo.com, carsdirect.com, webmd.com, etc.). Main functions include full oversight of programmatic campaigns driving revenue to support the business, and running & analyzing detailed ROI reports.
- Oversee paid media campaigns running through programmatic platforms (The Trade Desk, DV360, etc.) as well as direct IO/programmatic reservation buys (e.g. Reddit, Hulu, etc.).
- Set-up and aggressively optimize high-volume paid campaigns.
- Compile detailed ROI analysis and ensure all accounts are hitting revenue and ROI targets.
- Track expenditures vs. budget.
- Help with landing page optimization.
- Generate reports for senior management.
- Work with Accounting for general invoicing and tracking of media expenditures.
- Bachelor’s degree, Quantitative/Business field (Maths, Stats, Econ, etc) a plus.
- Lives and breaths performance media and marketing.
- Min 2+ years experience in Online Marketing (paid search, display, social).
- Web-savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Strong organizational and analytic skills.
- Ability to translate analysis into useful managerial reports.
- A can-do attitude and very strong initiative.
- Superior interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with programmatic advertising is a strong plus.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.