Martindale-Nolo is looking for an Account Manager who will interact with Nolo customers and provide high-quality sales and service. Our Account Managers are responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers, partnering with them to ensure their success with our products.
- Complete onboarding and help set the customer up for success.
-Understand and demonstrate the applications, features, and benefits of using Martindale-Nolo.
- Conduct online demos.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities & customer win back opportunities.
- Actively sell Web Hosting and other services/products to
- Create customer satisfaction and loyalty through effective and timely resolution of inquiries.
- Analyze data and create reports to monitor team accounts.
- Assist with retention efforts: survey customers and determine the cause of cancellation.
- Offer suggestions to management based on feedback from the customer regarding the product(s).
- Act as back-up for any sales rep on
- Send sales collateral, proposals, contracts and additional communications to prospects.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
-Strong communications skills (over the phone and in writing).
-Excellent organization skills.
-Resourceful and able to problem solve.
-Positive, self-motivated, and a team player.
-Quick learner with a desire to grow.
-Salesforce and online marketing/advertising knowledge (a plus).
- Basic computer skills: Gmail, Microsoft Office suite, Windows.
- High school diploma (2 years of higher education preferred).
- 2 years of Sales or Telemarketing experience (phone experience preferred).
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for almost 15 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and flip-flops. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.