- Create and code various email templates
- Create, develop, and maintain landing pages
- Design and implement applications and interfaces for efficiency and ease of use.
- Maintain and enhance existing landing pages and web properties.
- Plan, document, and test all web-based and data driven applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with landing pages.
- Responsible for end to end testing of all inbound web leads.
- Thorough understanding of table-less page layout and positioning, browser behavior and compatibility, cross-browser issues and solutions.
- Understanding of CMS / template engines (ie, Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla).
- Ability to design web layouts and interfaces.
- UI / UX experience.
- Experience with Mobile Website Design a plus, but not necessary.
- Wiring framing to convey project ideas.
- Experience with Marketing Automation software (landing pages and forms)– Pardot experience a plus
- Strong understanding of lead generation/acquisition and flow – end to end testing of lead flow (from landing pages.forms into SFDC_
- Experience with Salesforce (campaign, leads, etc…)
- 2-3 years experience coding HTML/CSS in a professional environment
- Javacript and jQuery coding experience (or similar libraries)
- Template engine / framework experience (must have experience creating new and original templates)
- Basic understanding of PHP
- SASS / LESS experience a plus
- SVN / GIT experience a plus
- Expierence with Marketing Automation software (landing pages and forms)– Pardot experience a plus
- Online portfolio required displaying both coding and design examples
- Bachelor's degree in web site design and development or equivalent required.
- Must be professional, highly motivated and able to thrive in a multi-task environment.
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A desire to innovate, invent, and improve
Downers Grove, IL based Officite, a wholly owned subsidiary of Internet Brands, is the leading provider of Websites and online marketing solutions for healthcare practices. Since 2002, Officite has built thousands of websites for dentists and healthcare professionals worldwide that have generated hundreds of thousands of new patient appointments. Its services span from premium website design and development to a full, turnkey Internet strategy, including local search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, mobile marketing, blog management, social networking and patient reviews management, all implemented through Officite’s innovative site building technology and Doctor Portal solution. Partnered with more than 20 of the leading national and state medical associations, Officite continues to transform how healthcare practices attract, connect and communicate on the Internet.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.