Sesame Communications, a division of Internet Brands, actively seeking an Account Manager. This role will help to build and strengthen relationships with our valued Members. You will help by maintaining post-sale contact in order to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship. You will also help with renewing the Member’s contracts, reducing churn and qualifying opportunities for add-on sales to provide to the Territory Management Team.
- Meet and exceed monthly renewal goals.
- Become the trusted advisor for Sesame.
- Position the Sesame value proposition.
- Manage member contract renewals and reduce churn.
- Learn about competition & similar services.
- Collaborate with member services and other departments on issues and opportunities.
- Escalate member issues when appropriate.
- Collaborate with Territory Managers on references and referrals.
- Document all activities in corporate CRM system.
- Answer, resolve and document inbound calls and emails from current members with a focus on delivering exceptional customer service every time.
- Resolve and follow up on all customer issues relating to our core SAAS products.
- Log customer calls, emails and issues into SalesForce.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, by stellar attendance, being organized, having a willingness to go the extra mile and asking what else you can do.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Other duties as assigned such as increase Transfirst revenue with members.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a technical support and customer service capacity.
- Effective communication in both one-to-one and group situations based on demonstrated oral, written, telephone and presentation skills.
- Strong problem resolution, decision-making skills and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to deliver on agreed deadlines.
- Engage professionally at all levels with demanding external and internal customers.
- Intermediate to advanced computer and networking skills.
- Any technical training experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of web design process and domains and hosting a big plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Account Manager, Member Management, Customer Support, Customer Service, Web, Online, Internet, Seattle