Frontend Form Developer
Nolo is one of the nation’s leading providers of do-it-yourself legal solutions for consumers and small businesses. We produce articles, books, forms, and software. A subsidiary of Internet Brands, our sites include Nolo.com, Lawyers.com, and topic-specific domains like DisabilitySecrets.com.
Nolo is looking for an individual who has some technical abilities and who can create complex forms in our proprietary forms' tool. If you have an interest in the law and can think creatively, this position might be for you. It offers the opportunity to collaborate with Nolo’s editors to create legal forms that will be sold on nolo.com.
The Forms Analyst will:
- Create forms based on an outline from a Legal Editor in Nolo’s forms' tool
- Will solve issues regarding complex logic using the form’s tool or working with the development team to find solutions
- Update forms based on new laws and new business initiatives
- Perform initial QA testing to ensure form is compliant with specifications
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The Forms Analyst must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferably in the technical field
- Show strong writing skills and careful attention to detail
- Have excellent computer skills, including familiarity with regular expressions and HTML
- Familiarity with legal terms and the legal system
- Familiarity with creating forms, surveys, and software
- Familiarity with QA’ing web applications
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.