Manager, Customer Success
Martindale-Nolo, a division of Internet Brands, is seeking an experienced manager to lead our account management/ customer success teams. As the Manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and leading a team of Account Managers / Customer Success Agents. You and your team will be focused on enhancing the overall client relationship and retention rates by providing a seamless customer experience with Martindale-Nolo.
Typical daily tasks of your team include provisioning services for sold products, on-boarding of new clients, regular account maintenance & review, answering in-bound customer service calls, up-selling clients on additional services and products, and handling renewal conversations.
This is a great opportunity for a proven leader who will guide our account manager to success in this market. Our Account Managers are responsible for developing long-term relationships with key legal clients, advocating on their behalf and fostering their success using Martindale-Nolo’s existing advertising websites and software.
The right candidate should be highly detail and process-oriented, with strong leadership & management skills. You should excel at developing, documenting, and executing best practices and processes.
- Managing client relationships and delivering an outstanding Martindale-Nolo customer experience. Be the champion of client concerns.
- Synthesizing various client issues from your team. Prioritizing and addressing the issues in a timely manner.
- Managing your team to deliver against target weekly & monthly KPI metrics such as task completions, customer retention rate, out-bound call activities, up-sell revenue goals, etc.
- Mentoring and coaching your team of Account Managers. Taking corrective actions as needed.
- Developing, documenting, executing and improving best practices related to account management and business operations.
- Establishing and enforcing CRM best practices.
- Mastering various back-end interfaces and systems used in managing client accounts.
- Completing other projects as designated by the Senior Management team.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a customer facing support, on-boarding or service role.
- 2+ years of previous management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with and to develop relationships with a diverse group of personnel ranging from senior executives to mid-level managers to programmers and sales reps.
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on established deadlines, client needs, and business interests.
- Ability to multitask and manage large numbers of direct reports.
- Ability to effectively evaluate employee performance and take appropriate actions to coach, support, promote, demote, or terminate as needed.
- Ability to problem-solve, leveraging qualitative information as well as quantitative data.
- Ability to gain technical competence in utilizing back-end account management portals and systems.
- Demonstrable experience building and scaling large teams with numerous employees is a big plus.
- Familiarity with CRM. Knowledge of Salesforce is a big plus.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree.
With over 15 million visitors a month, Pleasanton based Martindale-Nolo Legal Marketing Network is the largest legal network online. Consumers visit our sites to get free and trusted legal information verified by our staff of editors. Our SEO experts make sure that we rank in top position with search engines for a variety of keywords related to practice areas and topics we know consumers are searching for. Of the 15 million visitors, over 400,000 request legal help, and we deliver these inquiries to our clients — qualified attorneys ready to help. Check out our website to learn more:https://www.martindale.com/marketyourfirm/lead-generation
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.