Los Angeles-based Internet Brands is currently seeking
- Developing a deep understanding of the economic dynamics of the Internet Brands automotive enthusiast business line.
- Quantitative analysis of complex business issues to support management decisions.
- Forecast revenue across all business lines and partnerships.
- Ongoing report generation, analysis, and review of critical marketplace metrics.
- Crafting and presenting findings from reporting and analysis to Internet Brands management.
- Execution of analytical and operational special projects, as they arise.
- Optimize ad campaigns by implementing changes based
- Streamline reporting processes across the operational teams.
- Bachelor's Degree; Statistics, Mathematics or Economics preferred.
- Demonstrated top-tier academic performance.
- Highly developed analytical and
- The ideal candidate will have an aptitude for finding and manipulating data to address strategic and operational business issues.
- Ability to frame unstructured, complex analytical problems.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Comfort with database mining and manipulation preferred.
- Knowledge of Access preferred.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a casual work environment.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.