Customer Service Representative
We are currently seeking a motivated and reliable Full-Time Customer Service Rep / Telemarketing to work Monday - Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm. This position will be responsible for handling our customer's service needs.
- Answer customer service inquiries from the individuals using our websites.
- Make outbound calls to help drive membership retention and complete potential membership upgrades.
- Grasp site functionalities and features, both front-end and back-end.
- Survey customers experience and document feedback.
- Record data and create basic reporting in Microsoft Excel.
- Input customer requests into software in a professional and coherent summary.
- Report site and user issues to appropriate cross-functional teams such as business, sales, tech.
- Perform quality assurance on website processes
- Troubleshooting and reporting discrepancies.
- Occasional travel to car events and race tracks is an option.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Customer service experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of the internet and Microsoft Office products.
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- Superior phone etiquette skills.
- Intermediate computer knowledge.
- Ability to follow a set process including use of a standardized script.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management including executive level.
- History of punctuality and proven attendance record.
About MotorHead Media: Located in North Adams, Massachusetts, MotorHead Media, a division of Internet Brands, owns and operates an interrelated, complementary group of online marketplaces serving motorsports enthusiasts, including RacingJunk.com which is celebrating it's 20th anniversary. Our extended family of niche-focused, online classified sites connects millions of buyers and sellers across a wide range of motorsports enthusiast groups, from racing and performance to classic cars, motorcycles and powersports. MotorHead Media is partnered with some of the most powerful names in the industry, extending our reach to millions of active consumers throughout the automotive and performance racing communities. These partners include race tracks, sanctioning bodies, series and events as well as television, online and print media.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.