We are looking for a PHP developer to join our web services team. This team supports our flagship website properties www.lawyers.com and www.martindale.com. This role will be responsible for translating front-end requirements into actionable web services. It requires the ability to work with members of multiple development teams.
- Experience building web services using PHP, Laravel and Eloquent ORM (Required).
- Experience with source code repositories and continuous deployment process (Required).
- Prior experience working with PostgreSQL . (Highly desired).
- Knowledge of data modeling and database design (Highly desired).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience with Agile development methodology.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coding, unit testing, debugging and supporting web services Lawyers.com and Martindale.com.
- Create work effort estimations. Contribute and commit to project plans for upcoming releases.
- Maintain understanding of current web technologies and programming best practices.
- Ability to take direction from Technical lead and work independently.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or an equivalent field of study.
- 3-5 years experience required.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: PHP Developer, Developer Tech, MVC frameworks, Jobs, Internet, Web