Client Support Coach
iMatrix is a premier provider of turnkey websites and internet marketing services for small and medium sized businesses. Based in San Diego, iMatrix strategically focuses on solutions for specific niche markets such as the Chiropractic, Optometry, Veterinary, and Dental industries.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Website Client Support Representative. The successful candidate will be passionate about great client service and will show it in their actions, their attitude, and their execution. You must be personable, professional, reasonable, mature, and responsible.
- Communicate with clients via ticketing system, phone, or other electronic medium.
- Assist clients in best SEO practices in order to drive traffic to their site.
- Understand, navigate, and utilize ticketing, billing, and proprietary systems.
- Provide guidance in issues of a technical nature to clients in a non-technical field.
- Ensure continual product relevance by routing client needs and requests and knowledge of the client environment to team management.
- Create new and update existing documentation as assigned.
- Assist in HTML, Web Site Management, Domain Management and the creation of simple buttons in Photoshop.
- Photoshop and HTML experience required.
- SEO and web experience is a plus (but not required).
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Track record of professionalism and integrity.
- A strong technical aptitude.
- Solid experience with email (Outlook), the Internet, and Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with call support environments a plus.
CHECK US OUT ON INSTAGRAM @IMATRIXLIFE
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.