Member Services Representative
Sesame Communications is the premier provider of online services for the dental industry. A fast-paced company, Sesame has established itself as the premium category leader in Patient Connection Systems. Headquartered in Seattle Washington’s Pioneer Square, we continue to expand our team and service offerings to optimize the value we bring to our clients.
We are seeking a Member Services Representative to provide stellar customer support via telephone and email, handling customer inquiries and resolving product and service support issues for our entire suite of services. This is a vital role in our business and we are looking for team members who are enthusiastic, solution oriented and committed to providing outstanding support for our members every day.
Key Responsibilities for this position:
- Answer, resolve and document inbound calls and emails from current members with a focus on delivering exceptional customer service every time.
- Resolve and follow up on all customer issues regarding our patient reminder system, email platform, and website editing system.
- Engage professionally at all levels with demanding external and internal customers.
- Support and troubleshoot email and Internet applications.
- Log customer calls and issues into SalesForce and JIRA.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and the desire to go the extra mile.
- Work with Product Development Team to help devise and test updates to our patient reminder system.
- Work closely with the Web Team, assisting in any website related issues.
- Identify and speak to services our members may be in need of and coordinate appropriately with the Sales Team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a technical support and customer service capacity.
- Effective communication in both one-to-one and group situations based on demonstrated oral, written, telephone and presentation skills.
- Strong problem resolution, decision-making skills and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to deliver on agreed deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Strong attendance, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Intermediate to advanced computer and networking skills.
- Any technical training experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of the web design process, and domains/hosting a big plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.