Client Services Coordinator
Martindale-Avvo, a division of Internet Brands, is currently seeking a Client Services Coordinator to join our fast-paced digital marketing company. This position would be part of our Captorra team and would be based in our Philadelphia, PA, office.
As a Client Services Coordinator, you will become an expert-level user of our CRM product! You will coordinate technical services for both the support and implementation teams. You will lead client meetings to analyze business and system requirements and facilitate communication with the appropriate internal resources. You will be responsible for documenting tasks and action items as well as scheduling to ensure both implementation and support items stay on task. Additionally, you will oversee service follow up calls and updates, participate in user training, and conduct environmental audits and calls.
What we’re looking for…
- 3-5 years experience in a coordinating or client-facing role.
- Impeccable time-management skills, with experience scheduling and maintaining deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Office Suite or Google Business Application skills.
- Strong overall technical acumen.
- Prior experience working MS Dynamics, Salesforce, or other CRM preferred.
- Experience in Saas space preferred.
- JIRA or use of other ticketing systems is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.