Inside Sales Representative
Downers Grove based Therapysites, an affiliate of Internet Brands, is currently seeking an individual to join our growing team of Website Sales Specialists. In this role you will utilize your consultative selling skills to create a digital marketing plan consisting of website hosting, search engine optimization, and reputation management for small-medium sized medical practices.
Sales professionals, if you’re ready to build a successful and rewarding career with an industry-leading company, we may have the perfect fit for you!
In the role of Website Sales Specialist, you will communicate the features and benefits of Therapysites’s online digital marketing solutions including its website hosting services, SEO, and reputation tracking services. You will efficiently and proactively manage qualified leads from verified marketing sources while simultaneously generating new leads from your personal outbound marketing efforts. Our ideal candidate will be proficient on the phone and be familiar with consultative selling, up-selling, and closing.
Do you like money? Are you hungry for success? Good!
Our uncapped commission structure – combined with your base rate – puts you in charge of how much you can earn! Be part of a fun, competitive, high-energy, and supportive work environment, working hand-in-hand with our client services team to create a positive client experience.
- Effectively communicate the benefits of website hosting and digital marketing solutions to small-medium sized medical practices.
- Efficiently manage a leads using a CRM system.
- Be diligent in prospect follow-up and scheduling appointments.
- 1-2 years sales experience or recent college graduate.
- Excellent communication and phone skills.
- Proficiency in Email, Excel, Microsoft Word and Power Point programs for presentations.
- Working knowledge of websites, Search Engine Optimization, and reputation management.
- Positive attitude and flexibility to change as required by the environment.
- Experience in selling software or online services.
- Working knowledge of websites and digital marketing services.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.