Accounts Receivable Team Lead
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Supervisor, that will manage the daily operations of the Company’s accounts receivable cycle through implementation, maintenance and management of all accounts receivable business functions and procedures.
- Manage our Accounts Receivables team, including hiring, training, career growth planning, assignment of responsibilities, morale building, and overall strong leadership.
- Manage the recognition and recording of revenue and the collection of accounts receivable.
- Track account transactions and resolution of issues.
- Supervise direct reports to ensure processes and procedures are followed.
- Ensure control of receivables through appropriate approvals and checks and balances.
- 3+ years work experience in Accounts Receivable. Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or a commensurate level of directly-related experience.
- Well-developed analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver assignments on time.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to exhibit poise, composure and confidence when confronting stressful or high-pressure situations.
- Proficiency in Lawson Financials, Quickbooks and online banking functionality.
- High degree of proficiency in Excel.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics / Great Plains and/or Salesforce preferred.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.