Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking a Financial Analyst with a strong background in financial analysis to join our corporate finance team.
- Work with operation managers within the organization to develop comprehensive evaluation of financial results, focusing on key metrics.
- Review and interpret monthly profit and loss statements.
- Partner with operations to develop modeling for strategic initiatives.
- Prepare monthly forecasts and annual budgets along with variance analysis.
- Develop financial and operational presentations for our executive team and investors.
- Manage and develop sales performance and compensation plans.
- Track acquisition-related metrics, post-acquisition integration, and financial modeling.
- Spearhead special projects: perform analyses to drive revenue opportunities, cost rationalization analyses, streamline operations.
- 0-1 years of relevant experience.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, or economic.
- Highest degree of proficiency in financial modeling and analysis; skills should include not only Excel expertise, but also abilities to design, communicate, and adjust models to fit business needs and changes.
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Ability to work across various functional areas and to interact with individuals across all levels throughout organization.
- Experience working within internet, software, and/or publishing ideal.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.