A fast-paced company, Sesame has established itself as the premium category leader in Patient Connection Systems. Headquartered in the heart of Seattle at the beautiful 8th and Olive building, just a few blocks away from the Pike Place Market. Nestled in Seattle’s tech community, we offer scenic views of the city and surrounding areas!
We are seeking a Production Artist to join our team, building and editing responsive layouts using HTML, CSS, and basic PHP. This is a vital role in our business and we are looking for someone who has an online portfolio of past work, demonstrating skills in both design and development. You will be speaking with members over the phone when needed, so you need to have exceptional communication skills. You should be able to handle large caseloads and independently prioritize your work.
- Performs revisions to member sites using HTML5, CSS3, and JS/jQuery
- Work proficiently in Photoshop
- Creates backups of files before performing revisions
- Works closely with the Senior Manager of Website Delivery and Producer Team to ensure timely and accurate execution of edit requests
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously and deliver on-time
- Adheres to the defined design and development standards set by team management
- At least two years’ experience developing web sites in HTML5 and CSS3, with advanced knowledge of mobile-first responsive design
- Must be familiar with Photoshop shape layers, layer comps, layer effects, and smart objects
- Capable of writing CSS3 and HTML5 using a text editor
- Competent with transferring and backing-up files via FTP.
- Experience working with basic PHP a plus, though not necessary
- Must be able to troubleshoot and fix issues surrounding browser and OS compatibility
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects and deliver on-time based on project metrics
- Capable of using an FTP program to transfer files
- Has excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience working in a customer-facing role
- Comfortable working on Windows or Macintosh platforms
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.