Senior Product Manager, Data Products
WebMD and Internet Brands are currently looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Data Products team.
- Drive the product vision and roadmap for data platforms.
- Collaborate with business, product management, application development, data engineering and BI to define promotional product metrics, business logic, and operational processes that ultimately meet internal and client reporting needs.
- Understand the technology stack, dependencies between applications and how the data flows between them.
- Identify what needs to be tracked and what is feasible based on the application platform.
- Closely partner with cross-functional implementation teams to prioritize features, build a product roadmap, and create actionable requirements.
- Create and maintain product use cases, requirements, and wireframes.
- Perform the product owner role with the development team; be decisive but agile.
- Own the end-to-end success and quality of data platform initiatives from requirements definition through design, development, validation, launch, and post-launch analysis.
- BA/BS required, HCI, Computer Science, or MBA a plus.
- 4+ years of product experience, with a demonstrated record of launching successful data products with a web/app focus.
- Experience in tools used for data analysis and reporting (SQL, Excel, Tableau) as well as web analytics platforms such as Omniture/Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills across a diversity of stakeholders.
- Experience with marketing automation, online advertising, and messaging platforms a strong plus.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.