Associate Editor - Digital Content
Los Angeles-based Internet Brands is currently looking for a web-savvy Associate Editor for Home Media group that includes brands like DoItYourself.com, Inhabitat.com, DavesGarden.com and WeddingBee.com.
- Assess, hire, and manage remote writers, and edit submitted work
- Research industry trends and news
- Work with the Content Manager to analyze strategies and set goals
- Assist with social media and video initiatives
- Assist on projects for other websites within our Home Media vertical as needed
- Strong editing experience for web-based content
- Strong knowledge of current best SEO practices, web traffic analysis, and basic social media optimization
- Strong understanding of AP Style
- Excellent team skills: communication, organization, collaboration
- Ability to organize and track all aspects of multiple projects to completion
- Positive attitude, highly motivated to take on projects and improve our website
- Experience with WordPress and Google Analytics a plus
- Experience with podcasting a plus
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.