Senior UI/UX Designer
Internet Brands is seeking a Senior UI/UX Designer to create smart, customer-focused digital experiences while meeting the product and business teams’ needs, and collaborating with a team of passionate designers.
The Senior UI/UX Designer will have the unique opportunity to lead the hands-on design and delivery for one of Internet Brands verticals which attracts millions of users each month throughout the IB family of over 300 websites.
- Work with product manager and stakeholders to understand goals and requirements through a user-centric product and business mindset.
- Lead the visual direction for our projects/products.
- Design user-friendly, intuitive, and engaging digital experiences through site maps, information architecture, user flows, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and clickable prototypes.
- Drive business conversion through rapid UI/UX enhancements and A/B testing.
- Maintain and expand brand style guides and visual design systems.
- Comfortable presenting work to stakeholders and product team.
- Ability to defend design decisions in addition to being open to feedback and constructive criticism.
- Work with production and development team to ensure a smooth handoff.
- Keep abreast of design and UX trends and emerging technologies.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience as a UI/UX designer, interaction designer, visual designer, or similar role.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a solid understanding of visual design and interactive design formats.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Fine Arts, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proficient in industry-standard design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Marvel, Invision, or equivalent programs; and other visual design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Deep understanding of visual design principles in color theory, typography, composition, grid systems, etc.
- Deep understanding of UX best practices, responsive web design, mobile experiences, web standards, accessibility best practices, etc.
- Self-motivated, ability to work with limited direction, detail-oriented.
- Experience collaborating with multifunctional teams.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.