Senior Manager, Client Relations
iMatrix is a premier provider of turnkey internet marketing services for small and medium sized businesses. Based in San Diego, iMatrix strategically focuses on solutions for specific niche markets such as the chiropractic, veterinary, and optical industries.
iMatrix is currently seeking a Senior Manager for the Client Experience team who will take personal responsibility for the success of new and existing client relationships by managing a team of 30+ team members focusing on technical support, onboarding, service delivery, quality assurance, and overseeing our NPS program. The successful candidate will be passionate about great client service and will show it in their actions, their attitude, and their execution. You must be optimistic, reasonable, responsible, mature, and professional.
You should have a bias toward action, an ability to understand the big picture, to work independently, and to communicate quickly and accurately back to your teams and throughout the organization. Your team is required to meet and exceed the client’s direct and indirect objectives with great service that is planned and executed through clear internal and external communication and aggressive follow-up. You will be a key member of the services organization management team and will report to the Vice President of Client Experience. You should be prepared to assist your teammates through performance coaching, career planning, and setting educational objectives.
- Manage daily operations for Client Experience to ensure all teams are on task and our clients are receiving great service.
- Provide visibility into department performance through business intelligence and reporting.
- Providing insight into why departments are performing above or below required metrics.
- Responsible for delivery of services and making sure that our quality of service is maintained at all levels.
- Mentor junior leadership team to build the future leaders of iMatrix.
- Manage our Net Promoter Score program to ensure scores are at an appropriate level and coach, develop and improve plans as needed.
- Coach and provide guidance throughout the Client Experience department to create an environment where a leadership at all levels mentality can flourish.
- Provide clear metrics for success. Each team member must know what they are accountable for and how they will be able to make the greatest impact in their department.
- Lead by example and maintain a positive and welcoming attitude where your team can rely on you.
- Interview potential new hires and make critical staffing decisions.
- Take corrective action if necessary with poor performance, behavior, attendance, or quality of work.
- Handle client escalations and ensure all matters are resolved with a sense of urgency.
- Provide positive reinforcement and support for all members on your team. Focus on building people into strong leaders with a get it done attitude.
- Servant leadership in a must. You are here for your team and must make yourself available to assist, resolve, and provide guidance on a multitude of daily challenges.
- Monitor attendance, record, and track overall performance.
- Training, documentation, and process management.
- Communicate with other departments to achieve common goals and to maintain healthy interdepartmental relationships.
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement, teamwork, and a commitment to doing things right.
- Focus on exceeding all success metrics (wait times, response times, etc…)
- Provide yearly reviews for employee performance.
- Must be familiar with HTML, CSS, basic web design, SEO best practices, experience working in Salesforce is also a plus.
- You will ensure the delivery of a world class client experience which promotes a high level of confidence in iMatrix through service excellence, fast cycle time, product expertise, aggressive follow-up in communication, and accurate results in deliverables from yourself and your team.
- You will be a key member of the strategic planning process and will participate in the shaping of new service delivery models.
- Communicate issues, bugs, products limitations, or other concerns clearly to our product and brand management
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively and professionally at all levels.
- You should be able to demonstrate a history of strategic planning and team building.
- You must be passionate about leading a close-knit team of effective and optimistic individuals. You will be expected to take seriously the responsibilities of leadership.
- You should be able to prove a track record of professionalism and integrity.
- You should have the strength of character to measure your own success through the success of others.
- A strong technical aptitude with analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- A high level of awareness and interpersonal intelligence with an ability to “read between the lines” and give the client what they need, not just what they ask for.
- Must be highly organized and possess the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to easily get along with others and be professional in your relationships with co-workers and clients.
- Must read and write HTML and CSS. Should understand SEO best practices and Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in managing a client support team. 5+ years preferred.
CHECK US OUT ON INSTAGRAM: @IMATRIXLIFE
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K Plan
- HSA Option
- Paid time-off
- Paid Holidays
- Monthly company sponsored event
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.