Telemarketing/Customer Service Representative
We are currently seeking a motivated and reliable Full-Time Telemarketing / Customer Service Representative to work Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Primary objectives are to convert basic free memberships to paid recurring premium members through outbound telemarketing methods as well as helping users post their ads.
- Make outbound sales calls to basic and expired premium members for renewal or up-selling purposes, making at least 50 calls per day.
- Contact and help users that have signed up for our concierge service.
- Provide secondary support for inbound customer service calls. Make account and website changes as necessary.
- Provide input to membership program and other promotions.
- Generate daily call summary/report of membership call activity.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Customer service experience is a plus.
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- Knowledge of the internet, Microsoft Office products and Google Docs.
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
About MotorHead Media: Located in North Adams, Massachusetts, MotorHead Media, a division of Internet Brands, owns and operates an interrelated, complementary group of online marketplaces serving motorsports enthusiasts, including RacingJunk.com which recently celebrated it's 20th anniversary. Our extended family of niche-focused, online classified sites connects millions of buyers and sellers across a wide range of motorsports enthusiast groups, from racing and performance to classic cars, motorcycles and powersports. MotorHead Media is partnered with some of the most powerful names in the industry, extending our reach to millions of active consumers throughout the automotive and performance racing communities. These partners include race tracks, sanctioning bodies, series and events as well as television, online and print media.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.