Accounts Payable Clerk
Los Angeles based, Internet Brands is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our Accounting / Finance team!
- Complete AP cycle. Responding to inquiries, reviewing and entering invoices and creating check batches for payment.
- Entering wire payments.
- Reviewing and approving expense reports in Chrome River.
- Reviewing and entering paper expense reports, if any.
- Updating and posting approved invoices from Paramount.
- Pulling invoices approved for the weekly check run.
- Preparing checks for mailing.
- Assist with affiliate payments.
- Assisting the department when needed.
- Pulling files for other departments or auditors when requested.
- Previous accounts payables experience required.
- Important that this candidate pay attention to detail and demonstrate a high level of self-motivation along with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be analytical, assertive, organized, detail and people oriented, and have good business sense.
- Should also possess excellent telephone skills and be able to multi-task.
- College education preferred.
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.