Sr. Payroll Specialist
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking a full-time Senior Payroll Specialist to assist the Payroll Team with managing payroll and associated tasks.
- Assist with processing of multiple payrolls on different pay frequencies for employees and contractors using ADP-Workforce Now, HR and Payroll Modules.
- Support payroll processing for multi-state jurisdictions.
- Process wires and PayPal payments for international contractors.
- Process remittance of 401k, FSA and HSA contributions.
- Approve and process employee timesheets using ADP Workforce Now.
- Train supervisors and employees on the ADP-Workforce Now, HR and Payroll Modules.
- Timely and accurate data entry of all payroll related information including new hires, new contractors, terminations, other employee adjustments, benefit and other deductions.
- Process and reconcile manual checks.
- Provide support for employee payroll questions.
- Process a variety of reports for management, finance and others.
- Responsible for W2 and 1099 verification and distribution.
- 5-8 years of payroll experience.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface with all levels of employees and management.
- Proven proficiency with Microsoft applications (i.e., Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Strong work ethic and ability to maintain sensitive data in a confidential manner.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Experience processing payroll from beginning to end, hands on.
- Must have ADP-Workforce Now experience.
- Must have great work ethic and follow through skills, well organized and pay attention to detail.
- Great customer service skills.
- Have the ability to work in a fast-pace environment and multi-task, also have great communication skills.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.