Internet Brands – Auburn Hills is looking for an in-house Content Writer to join the Auto Credit Express team. This is a full-time, entry-level writing position focused on the subjects of automotive lending, subprime financing, dealer services, and car shopping. Experience with dealership services or experience in the process of car shopping is highly desired but not required.
This is the ideal position for a self-motivated, goal-oriented, independent individual with a strong desire to learn. Candidate will work with our in-house SEO team to produce long-form web content as well as assist with content for product pages and newsletters. Interested candidates will also be given the opportunity to learn SEO methods and how they apply to site content.
- Produce long-form web content for company properties with a focus on automotive and subprime auto financing topics for the purpose of ranking on search engines.
- Assist with the optimization of existing content to improve readability and conversion.
- Research and contribute topic ideas for future projects.
- Must be proficient in English grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Be able to articulate various “voice” styles in writing.
- Willing to learn and be taught the ins and outs of subprime auto financing.
- Excellent written verbal and communication skills.
- Able to organize and implement tasks effectively.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Experience with writing for automotive or special financing is highly desired.
- Experience with implementing SEO standards is highly desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree or greater with a major in creative writing, journalism, communication, or similar is highly desired.
About Internet Brands
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.