Accounts Receivable Manager
Los Angeles based, Internet Brands is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Manager that will manage the daily operations and strategic objectives of the Company’s accounts receivable cycle through design, implementation, maintenance and management of all accounts receivable business functions and procedures.
- Manage our Accounts Receivables team, including hiring, training, career growth planning, assignment of responsibilities, morale building, and overall strong leadership.
- Oversee timely and accurate customer billing and cash receipts processing.
- Oversee monthly AR close process with strict adherence to deadlines.
- Properly record and apply cash, manage outstanding receivables, process credit and debit memos, and oversee interaction between billing team and customers on collection matters and dispute resolution.
- Oversee credit, collections, and overall management of the aged Accounts Receivable balance.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new billing platforms to meet the needs of our ever-changing business model.
- Assist in the development and implementation of billing and collections procedures for both Accounts Receivables and operating departments.
- Assist with management of banking and merchant processing relationships, including the implementation of new treasury products.
- Assist with annual audit.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Accounts Receivable. Three years supervisory experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or a commensurate level of directly-related experience.
- Well-developed analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver assignments on time.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to exhibit poise, composure and confidence when confronting stressful or high-pressure situations.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics / Great Plains and/or Salesforce preferred.
- Experience with the development of billing platforms a plus.
- Experience with the development of billing processes preferred.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.