Online Marketing Manager - Paid Search
Los Angeles based, Internet Brands is currently looking for a high energy, experienced Online Marketing Manager.
This is a hands-on, hard core paid search, display, and social role. The position supports the Online Marketing department by driving highly qualified search traffic to Internet Brands’ Legal, Auto and Health websites (e.g. nolo.com, carsdirect.com
- Oversee paid search, display and social initiatives on Google, Bing, Facebook and other platforms.
- Set-up and aggressively optimize high-volume paid campaigns.
- Compile detailed ROI analysis and ensure all accounts are hitting revenue and ROI targets
- Track expenditures vs. budget
- Help with landing page optimization.
- Generate reports for senior management.
- Work with Accounting for general invoicing and tracking of media expenditures.
- Bachelor’s degree, Quantitative/Business field (Math, Stat, Econ etc) a plus.
- Lives and breaths paid search, display and/or social.
- 2+ Years experience in Online Marketing (paid search, display, social)
- Web-savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Strong organizational skills as well as analytic.
- Ability to translate analysis into useful managerial reports.
- A can-do attitude and very strong initiative.
- Superior interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with programmatic advertising a plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.