Web Developer, Marketing
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance, and overall appearance and function of websites and landing pages.
- Create and code various email templates ensuring they are mobile-responsive and render properly in all major email platforms.
- Design and implement applications and interfaces for efficiency and ease of use.
- Plan, document, and test all web-based and data driven applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with email and landing page by performing unit testing to identify, troubleshoot and solve code-related issues as needed.
- Responsible for end to end testing of all inbound marketing leads.
- Provides recommendations based on best practices and industry standards and motivates yourself and others to research, explore and utilize the latest in web technology.
- Maintain and improve site navigation and overall user experience based on modern technologies.
- Ongoing maintenance, bug fixing, and improvement of code.
- Ongoing troubleshooting and resolution to complex issues associated with current and future website functionality.
- Seeks opportunities to improve efficiency, accelerate progress and reduce expenses by making specific targeted changes to processes.
- Thorough understanding of table-less page layout and positioning, browser behavior and compatibility, cross-browser issues and solutions.
- Understanding of CMS / template engines (ie, Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla).
- Ability to design web layouts and interfaces.
- UI / UX experience.
- Experience with Mobile Website Design a plus, but not necessary.
- Wiring framing to convey project ideas.
- Experience with Marketing Automation software (landing pages and forms)– Pardot experience a plus
- Strong understanding of lead generation/acquisition and flow – end to end testing of lead flow (from landing pages.forms into SFDC_
- Experience with Salesforce (campaign, leads, etc…)
- 2-3 years experience coding HTML/CSS in a professional environment
- Javacript and jQuery coding experience (or similar libraries)
- Template engine / framework experience (must have experience creating new and original templates)
- Basic understanding of PHP
- SASS / LESS experience a plus
- SVN / GIT experience a plus
- Experience with Marketing Automation software (landing pages and forms)– Pardot experience a plus.
- Online portfolio required displaying both coding and design examples
- Bachelor's degree in web site design and development or equivalent required.
- Must be professional, highly motivated and able to thrive in a multi-task environment.
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A desire to innovate, invent, and improve.
-A desire to be an influential part of a team.
-Maintains metrics and provides recommendations based on findings.
-Ongoing support of company goals and objectives.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.