PHP & Java Intern
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking a PHP & Java Intern to join our web development team. We're looking for an innovative intern who loves the Internet and social media. As an intern, you will work directly with our development teams on consumer-facing websites.
This is a part-time internship (up to 29 hours per week). Interns will gain valuable hands-on experience working with open source technologies, agile and scrum methodology, and learning the full SDLC in a corporate work environment. Rock star interns will also have the opportunity to transition into regular full-time web development roles.
- Design and code new features and enhancements.
- Assist with all aspects of the product lifecycle, from specifications through QA.
- Collaborate on finding and fixing bugs.
- Completed or working towards a B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong programming skills (Java, .Net, PHP).
- Strong CSS skills and some web design skills preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong familiarity with Web 2.0 and social networking websites.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.