Local Search Specialist
This part-time position will be responsible for setting up and managing our clients’ local search listings that will play a vital role in helping clients create a strong local presence on Google while helping Officite successfully grow our local search marketing program.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build and manage dozens of local listings for clients by submitting practice information to online directories.
- Monitor verification process and communicate start of the program with clients.
- Collaborate with SEO specialists to optimize local listings with proper keywords.
- Work with third-party vendors to coordinate production and delivery of program materials to clients.
- Provide detailed documentation of each account.
- Communicate program status to management weekly.
- Create and maintain positive client relationships and communicate program results.
- Administrative duties/special projects as needed.
- Ability to quickly understand basic knowledge of local search engine optimization.
- Excellent phone etiquette and outstanding customer service skills.
- Strong computer background a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to set daily priorities and adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong ability to multi-task and still meet deadlines.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.