Call Center Team Lead
Martindale-Avvo is looking for a Team Lead to join our dynamic New Providence, NJ, team! This is a newly created role, which will focus on the daily supervision of application specialists in a call center environment. The center will be focused on completing and submitting all relevant representation forms, applications, and supporting documentation to Social Security.
This call center position is during normal business hours, Monday to Friday.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
- Supervises employees who interact with potential customers via telephone, or by other forms of communication; provides training as needed.
- Monitors and evaluates employees’ interactions and workflow to ensure that performance standards and the volume target are met.
- Responsible for the daily activity of contact center policies and procedures including meeting contact center operational standards, maintaining employee service levels, improving quality service, preparing reports, troubleshooting and escalating equipment issues, maintaining professional and technical knowledge, and accomplishing organizational goals.
- Contributes to the development of team processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and provide the best experience for all intake contacts.
- Identify areas of learning needed to better manage client cases including SSA processes, documentation interpretation, and application use
- Assists management with daily operations; Reports status to management, provides employee performance feedback, and is proactive in addressing issues or where process improvement may be necessary.
Candidates should have the following Qualifications:
- 2 years’ experience in a supervisory role in a telephonic or personal customer contact position preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with call center metrics and reporting.
- Customer service orientation; energetic and outgoing personality.
- Ability to type up to 30 words a minute is desirable.
- Experience in Social Security or with Medical Terminology desirable.
- Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate professionally, effectively and with empathy in potentially difficult circumstances.
- Multitasking skills and detail-oriented focus required for a fast-paced environment.
- Basic PC knowledge, working knowledge of Windows operating systems, Internet and mainstream web browsers; CRM Software experience a plus.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.