We are currently seeking a Medical Concierge to provide inbound phone consultations with prospective patients of elective medical procedures (e.g, LASIK, fertility) and assisting them with their care journey research.
The role will need to be comfortable explaining advanced medical services to prospective patients and assisting them in choosing a provider. The position will not be dispensing any medical advice. The goal is to identify qualified patients and refer them to an appropriate provider in our network. You will be working out of our El Segundo, CA office.
- Provide procedure consultations over phone or online chat to prospective patients. Explain advanced medical procedures (descriptions, risks, patient qualifications, after procedure care, etc.) to help patients with their care journey.
- Assist patients in finding an appropriate provider given their needs.
- Keep detailed records of call details and dispositions.
- 2+ years medical front office work (Fertility, LASIK, or Weight Loss Surgery office experience a plus).
- Possess warm, caring and compassionate phone persona.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be committed to providing the highest level of service.
- Moderate level of computer literacy and data entry skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ability to quickly learn about elective medical procedures.
- The desire to work in a fast paced environment.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Licensed Medical Assistant a plus.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.