Account Development Consultant
iMatrix is the leader in Healthcare marketing solutions for over 12,000 small and medium sized, health and wellness businesses across the United States. Our online marketing services include professionally designed websites, social media, reputation management, video marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) ads, and advanced SEO solutions for chiropractors, veterinarians, optometrists, ophthalmologist and other health and wellness professionals. iMatrix is part of the Internet Brands family of companies, one of world's largest fully integrated online media and client services organization.
We’re looking for passionate individuals that enjoy building relationships and going the extra mile towards ensuring client success.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining long term relationships with each of your assigned clients. You will work closely with clients to identify marketing goals, match the best service level to each client’s needs and then ensure those clients achieve their designated marketing objectives. You will also work closely with service delivery teams to ensure services are delivered in a time manner and meet client expectations.
- Maintain and manage a portfolio of clients and develop strong relationships with each client.
- Schedule and perform daily marketing consultations with clients.
- Drive upsell revenue opportunities by identifying marketing opportunities for each client and then match those opportunities with the best level of service required to meet each client’s needs.
- Primary point of contact between clients and cross-functional marketing teams.
- Analyze and troubleshoot customer issues and escalate them to the appropriate service team.
- Monitor for competitors, including pricing and services.
- Attend weekly meetings and provide updates, suggestions and/or optimizations to improve client performance and increase incremental revenues for the company.
- 2+ years of inside sales or account management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Industry Experience: Passion and/or experience in Digital Marketing.
- Ability to multitask and stay highly organized while doing so.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills. Able to master Excel and PowerPoint presentations.
- Energy, hustle, and appetite for growth and responsibility.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated.
- BS or BA preferred, but willing to consider strong backgrounds in lieu of degree.
- Personal time off.
- This position pays base plus commission.
- Growth within the role.
- Company sponsored events.
- Uncapped commissions.
CHECK US OUT ON INSTAGRAM @IMATRIXLIFE!
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.