Martindale-Nolo is currently seeking a full-time Office Clerk. This is a great, entry-level role for a motivated self-starter who wants to expand their knowledge in IT and office/facilities management. This position supports a team of approximately 75-100 employees located in both Pleasanton and Berkeley. The ideal candidate will also support the HR team with projects, as assigned, and must be willing and able to travel to Berkeley at least once a week.
- Assist with all aspects of office/facilities management: including but not limited to, furniture set-up and communicating with property management
- Assist with new hire onboarding by setting up cubicles and computers
- Receptionist/Front Desk duties: greeting visitors, managing mail, filing paperwork, etc.
- Manage office supplies inventory and invoicing
- Assist with additional tasks as needed.
- Motivated self-starter with a positive can-do attitude
- High School Diploma or equivalent, some college coursework a plus
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills, high level of professionalism and integrity
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to problem solve effectively and complete projects with a sense of urgency
- Physical requirements include; stooping, standing, walking, climbing stairs and ladders and ability to lift and carry heavy loads of 50 lbs or more.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.