Our marketing team is looking for you! Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Database Manager will work closely with the marketing team in overseeing the management of its Pardot and Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target databases, including maintaining strong vendor relationships and establishing regular reporting structures. This role requires a daily presence in our New Providence, NJ, office.
- Implementing and monitoring Pardot and Sales Force Marketing Cloud programs. This includes coordinating with marketing team to understand requirements, campaign setup, smartlist development, lead scoring, automated lead nurture setup and optimization, building triggers, lead distribution, program analytics and more.
- Database hygiene - ensure data cleanliness & completeness leveraging tools in Pardot and Salesforce.
- Create Salesforce and Pardot reports for the team on programs, channels and pipeline
- Travel twice a year to our West Coast office.
- Expert experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target or Pardot required; experience in both (or similar systems) strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and directly related experience.
- Three years of commensurate work experience.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Problem-solver with the ability to anticipate and forward plan.
- Strong project management skills a plus.
- Experience managing third party marketing programs and web-based applications such as Zapier, a plus.
- Experience working with Sales teams and leadership, a plus.
- Experience with Python, SQL or Tableau a plus.
Martindale-Avvo comprises some of the leading players in the online legal space, including brands that have been trusted for generations: Martindale-Hubbell®, Avvo® and Nolo®. We provide comprehensive legal marketing solutions including real-time lead generation, online legal profiles, live chat, and website services. Our network of resources, including Martindale.com, Avvo.com, Lawyers.com℠, Nolo.com and other top-ranking destinations, attracts over 25 million consumers per month — making us the largest legal network online.
- Competitive benefits package: medical, dental, vision and life.
- Paid Time Off + 8 paid holidays
- 401(k) Match
- Casual environment, jeans everyday!
- On-premise cafe and game room.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.