Corporate Recruiter - Officite
Internet Brands is currently in search of a Recruiter to handle full-cycle recruiting for positions at various levels and deliver on expected hiring goals.
We continue to grow rapidly and need your help to find key talent!
Officite is dedicated to helping healthcare practices build, manage, and improve their online presence. From professional website design to innovative digital marketing solutions, we pride ourselves in being on the forefront in offering services designed to help connect practices to patients online. By working together with leading healthcare associations we offer preferred pricing to members and incremental revenue streams to our partners with the aspiration in developing a strong network and a client for life.
What You’ll Do:
- Proactively source both active and passive candidates by leveraging referrals, leads, technology, external recruiting partners, events
- Utilize sites such as LinkedIn and Indeed to post jobs and search for resumes
- Optimize the job posting and advertising processes
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for high-volume requisitions
- Expand your responsibilities as you ramp up to include: developing, facilitating, and implementing all phases of the recruitment process from sourcing, interviewing and negotiating offers
- Collaborate with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria
- Screen applications and select qualified candidates after conducting phone screens
- Manage the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders
- Learn how an online media company works
What you offer:
- Energy, hustle, and accountability
- Natural ability to craft a compelling story
- Aptitude and appetite for growth and responsibility
- Instinct for collaboration, partnership, and building relationships
- Focused desire to simply get stuff done
- Proven experience in a fast-paced environment
What we offer:
- Combination of the innovation of a start-up with the stability, benefits and profitability of an established corporation
- Extensive training program regarding the entire recruiting process and best practices
- The opportunity to start a career in talent acquisition/HR starting with sourcing and expand your responsibilities as you grow to include interviewing and negotiating offers
- Exposure to the online media and technology industry
- Competitive healthcare benefits and 401K
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.