Entry Level Website Project Manager
Are you upbeat, enthusiastic, innovative, and a great team player? Do you love web design and stay on top of the latest trends? Is your number-one priority in business to make your clients love you? If so, you may have what it takes to be part of the Sesame team. Join us at our Sesame Headquarters in Pioneer Square, and be part of our high-energy and outgoing culture.
Sesame Communications, a division of Internet Brands, is actively seeking an entry level Website Project Manager to be responsible for managing the process of website production from design consultation through launch. This is a customer-service, project-management oriented role, which consists of art direction, quality assurance, materials gathering, and resource coordination. Web producers are strong project managers who simultaneously manage a large portfolio with projects at various stages in the process. Web Producers are directive, enthusiastic, and driven conductors of the website process and serve as the liaison between the design, development, copywriting, and edits teams and client.
The Website Project Manager has a variety of responsibilities – here are some of them:
- Deliver happiness through outstanding customer service.
- Set member expectations about process, deliverables, and timeline.
- Manage the web development process from design consultation through launch.
- Conduct effective and informative design reviews and content consultations.
- Act as the consultant to the client; make recommendations and compromise when necessary.
- Coordinate resources, schedule production, and deliver products to members.
- Effectively translate client feedback into industry terms.
- Ensure that projects adhere to a strict budget and timeline.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, and help to evolve Sesame’s web offerings.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Web Design or Project Management with 2+ years experience in project or account management with a website design focus preferred.
- Excellent customer service/account management skills.
- Assertive and confident to drive the process to milestones.
- Ability to handle quantity and crisis with ease.
- Ability to manage a diverse portfolio in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Design background and with experience art directing preferred.
- Able to exercise excellent judgment and decision-making.
- Ability to think outside the box and navigate gray areas with ease.
- Familiar with Photoshop fro on-the-fly tweaks.
- Familiar with HTML and CSS a plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Web Producer, Producer, Project Manager, PM, Seattle, Web Design, Project Management, Website Design, Online, Internet, Jobs