B2B Marketing Manager
As B2B Manager, you will guide all automotive dealers facing communication and interaction to ensure consistency and effectiveness. This position is responsible for increasing the revenue and profitability of existing products as well as go to market planning and execution of new products and services. This role is both strategic and tactical. The ideal candidate will be equally adept at leading initiatives in addition to contributing as a team member in others.
- Manage product positioning and cross-channel (e-mail, SEM, trade show) demand generation.
- Manage and optimize customer lifecycle from prospect to loyal customer and ensure a consistent product and brand experience across the organization and our product set.
- Develop and implement a go-to-market plan for new products, as well as review/revise/recommend for our existing products.
- Provide the sales team with the necessary product expertise, market intelligence, and materials to effectively sell our products and services.
- Review product data to ensure that the sales team is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors’ products.
- Act as the first point of reference for all marketing product-related inquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Work with Sales to develop & conduct specialized training on new products launched and raise awareness & application of relevant subject matter.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and measurement of the strategy for the generation of sales leads.
- Proven experience driving lead generation results in an SMB business-to-business environment, with auto experience preferred.
- Strong business acumen with proven ability to drive process improvements by leveraging problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce.
- Pardot and ExactTarget (or similar systems) knowledge strongly preferred. - Be a thought partner who can work with and contribute to product, marketing & sales.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- High degree of flexibility and ability to navigate ambiguity.
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Knowledgeable in digital marketing.
- Bachelors degree.
- 2+ years’ marketing/product marketing experience preferred.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.