The Content Manager oversees content and social media for all iMatrix brand verticals. This position leads content and social media initiatives for both Corporate Marketing Services (B2B) and Client content (B2C) markets.
This individual is an expert in all things related to content and social media: setting quality standards, ensuring accuracy and brand consistency, defining and developing content products for various client segments, gathering content metrics for meaningful measurement, managing content producers and tools, tracking social media trends and best practices, using social media tools, and incorporating channel engagement tactics.
The job of the Content and Social Media Manager is to lead the development of content and social media initiatives and products to drive new business, social engagement, website traffic, lead nurturing, and lead generation.
- Think strategically to identify categories of content that can be developed to grow our business.
- Coordinate, Manage, Build, and Optimize processes (and the people that run these processes) to ensure content development is completed in a manner that optimizes both efficiency and quality.
- Grow and optimize website and Social Media traffic/engagement.
- Experienced with a broad range of digital marketing analytics tools, strategies, and techniques including SEO, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Slideshare, etc.) to drive web traffic, lead generation, online conversions, and top-line revenue growth.
- Develop and guide policies that ensure consistent and high quality content that meets the needs of our customers.
- Work with creative and brand marketing teams for concept development in ongoing and seasonal campaigns.
- Manage creation of compelling, highly shareable marketing content.
- Develop and maintain a functional content calendar for marketing content creation and implementation. Manage, schedule, coordinate corporate blog calendar and participants. Identify key contributors in the company and elicit participation from all departments.
- Set and achieve goals for community engagement and growth.
- Oversee social media activities cross-departmentally and manage all social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, Slideshare, etc.
- Utilize Social Media best practices and trends as well as provide insights to achieve brand and business objectives.
- Continually evaluate the Social Media and digital landscape for innovative/new platforms being launched to determine viability for brand and how to implement into digital/overall marketing strategy.
- Identify and escalate common hot-button issues, complaints or praise from our audience.
- Provide feedback, observations and insight from our audiences to help improve our online business.
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to motivate and drive collaboration with other departments and organizations without direct authority over those groups.
- Extremely resourceful to leverage assets both internally and externally to drive business performance.
- Work closely with sales and design teams to develop content product requirements.
- Work closely with marketing operations (Act-on, Oracle & Salesforce experience a Plus) to optimize targeting, understand CRM campaign results, and measure overall content marketing and social media programs ROI.
- Provide SEO/Social Media recommendations to marketing operations team to measure, evaluate, and improve results across all online demand generation marketing campaigns.
- Manage a content strategy that supports business objectives and is crafted to deliver a high- quality customer experience, honing methods that work for the brand/product. Continuous evolvement of strategy is a must.
- Gather data, perform analysis, and make recommendations based on those results.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile and video. Ensure adherence to iMatrix In-House Written Style Guide.
- Identify and manage content partnerships as required.
- Improve tactics, processes and outcomes by staying fluent in digital marketing best practices.
- Act as a champion for our current and future clients.
- Actively foster digital marketing skills and knowledge in all levels of the organize
- Perform necessary trainings for staff members.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, or similar. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in online and offline content development and creation.
- Strong project management skills to coordinate with diverse teams and meet project deadlines.
- Impeccable writing and editing skills - Outstanding command of the English language.
- Expertise in working with Content Management Systems and Social Media networks.
- Experience in managing teams, both freelance and employee.
- Audience development and subscription strategies experience a plus.
- The ability to lead and inspire content creators and editors to achieve company's stated goals.
- The ability to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
- Clear articulation of the business goal behind the creation of a piece (or series) of content.
- Basic technical understanding of HTML, XHTML, CSS, Java, web publishing, Flash, etc..
- Fluency in web analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- Strong team player.
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.