Internet Brands is currently looking for a .NET Developer. As a .NET Developer, you will work closely with the product team to develop new offerings under one of our largest divisions. You will play an integral role in maintaining and improving system performance. You will be encouraged to take strong ownership of your work, and given latitude for breaking ground on new ideas.
- Design, build and maintain enterprise .NET web-based applications utilizing Microsoft OWIN/Katana, .NET frameworks (versions 4.0 and above) and established best patterns and practices.
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis, systems design, development, documentation, testing and integration in an agile environment.
- Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback and correct problems
- In depth knowledge (4+ years of experience) in .NET (C#).
- Web service integration using technologies such as XML, SOAP, REST.
- Experience with microservices design and .NET Microservices Architecture
- Experience in full life cycle of software development; requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation.
- Familiarity with process modeling techniques.
- Knowledge of code and release management.
- Strong creative problem-solving ability.
- Experience in creating software architecture documents or other design artifacts.
- Stable work history and an ability to collaborate effectively with a distributed team (local & offshore).
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.