Case Transition Specialist
Premier Disability Services is looking for Case Transition Specialists to join our growing Minneapolis, MN-based team! This is an entry-level role that will allow you to learn best practices and become familiar with effective communication practices.
This position provides high-quality telephonic and data entry support. You will follow an established process to gather information, document responses, and follow up with processing centers on a regular basis.
We are hiring for the following shift(s):
- Full-time and Part-time positions
- Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Receive and process awards.
- Make multiple follow-up calls to processing centers.
- Previous experience in a direct customer contact position is preferred.
- Customer service orientation; energetic and outgoing personality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Ability to communicate professionally, effectively and with empathy in potentially difficult circumstances.
- Multitasking skills and the detail-oriented focus required for a fast-paced environment.
- Basic PC knowledge, working knowledge of Windows operating systems, Internet and mainstream web browsers.
- BILINGUAL - English/Spanish a plus.
Premier Disability Services, LLC® is a full-service social security disability advocacy firm. We assist individuals in successfully obtaining their Social Security Disability benefits. Each month, our office is contacted by thousands of Americans needing assistance in their disability claim to assist over 100,000 individuals in filing their applications successfully. Join our team!
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.