Front End Developer (Mid-Level)
Internet Brands is currently seeking a Mid-Level Front End Developer to join our Health vertical.
- Implement platform product features and user interfaces.
- Assist team in resolving performance and production issues.
- Ability to complete projects with minimal supervision and direction.
- Can-do attitude working with global product development teams in an Agile and fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate closely with Product, Project Management, and Backend teams
- Partner with multi-functional teams to define problems and design and scope solutions
- Advanced knowledge of ReactJS and Jest with React Testing Library (or similar)
- Experience and familiarity with Micro-Frontend (MFE) Architecture
- Demonstrate the ability to collaborate with UI/UX to create technically feasible designs
- Experience in profiling, monitoring, and improving frontend performance (Lighthouse)
- Experience and interest in working with our stack and tools
- Able to pick up new concepts quickly and put them into practice
- Experience with Backend for Frontend (BFF) Architecture
- Deep interest in improving FCP, SI, LCP, TTI, TBT, etc.
- Experience with SSG, SSR, ISR, and CSR
- Experience with PWA
- Experience with ElectronJS
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Helm and Rancher
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.