Captorra is growing - and we want you! Captorra is a cloud-based case intake solution that allows your attorneys, investigators, and intake staff access via their laptops, iPads or smartphones. Never lose a new case. Case Intake made easy.
As a CRM Administrator, you’ll become the SME of our CRM and case management systems for our Premier business unit! You will lead meetings with internal users to analyze business and system requirements. You will be responsible for the configuration and implementation of workflows and custom structures for a variety of use cases, set up and monitor information flow throughout, and train users on the processes and new features. Your secondary responsibility will be configuring our systems for all of our voice-related marketing campaigns, which is a key area of growth. Other responsibilities include documenting tasks and action items as well as scheduling to ensure both implementation and support items stay on task. Additionally, you will oversee service follow-up calls and updates, participate in user training, and conduct environmental audits and calls.
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate and prioritize information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on existing CRM functionality and other integrated systems
- 3+ years of project management experience, 1+ years of hands-on, back-end experience with CRM applications or similar workflow platforms
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Impeccable time-management skills and ability to multitask.
- A documented history of successful project completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex processes
- Strong workflow and process-related interest
- Prior experience as an application administrator
- 1+ years of experience working within the SaaS space.
- Prior experience working with JIRA, Zendesk, or other ticketing systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.