Client Services Representative
Downers Grove based, Officite, a division of Internet Brands, is currently seeking a Client Services Representative who is interested in joining a fast-paced growing online media company.
The Client Services Representative will be responsible for a variety of duties largely centered on telephone support to provide creative and strategic recommendations to clients based on the clients’ individual needs.
In this role you will:
- Manage time sensitive website updates in a fast paced environment.
- Performe quality assurance for client websites and new product releases which involves high attention .
- Conduct web presence analyses and assist clients with web design and SEO.
- Maintain detailed records on client work including communication transactions, problems, actions taken, and issue resolution.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls and provide web knowledge and technical support to clients.
-Upsell current clients to enhance their internet presence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Handle inbound calls and provide web knowledge and technical support to clients.
- Support requests include:
- Website updates which include: basic changes/edits.
- Troubleshooting client Issues.
- Consult and upsell on additional products.
Nice To Have's:
- Telephone based client support or customer service experience.
- Knowledge of social media (Facebook for Businesses)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Basic HTML knowledge (Recognition, do not need ability to write code).
- Sales experience.
- Bilingual in Spanish.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for almost 15 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and flip flops. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.