Lead Development Representative
Martindale-Avvo comprises some of the leading players in the online legal space, including brands that have been trusted for generations: Martindale-Hubbell®, Avvo® and Nolo®. We provide comprehensive legal marketing solutions including real-time lead generation, online legal profiles, live chat, and website services. Our network of resources, including Martindale.com, Avvo.com, Lawyers.com, Nolo.com and other top-ranking destinations, attracts over 25 million consumers per month — making us the largest legal network online.
Our Martindale-Hubbell sales team is looking for promising sales professionals who want to develop their sales career. This position will get attorneys excited about our product offerings (advertising, websites, and software) and will help attorneys become savvier about how they are marketing themselves in the legal space. Successful Lead Development Representatives are equipped with excellent interpersonal skills, passion for world-class service, and the ability to quickly identify qualified attorneys for Martindale-Hubbell products. This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious, enterprising and competitive individual. We value individuals that are fearless, coach-able, competitive and arrive at Martindale-Hubbell each day with a positive attitude.
Martindale-Hubbell is located in New Providence, NJ, minutes from Summit, Morristown and public transportation. This role requires a daily presence in our New Providence office.
What you will do in this role:
- Present and educate Martindale-Hubbell advertising solutions and software products to potential clients.
- Consistently perform to the highest level with meeting and exceeding appointment goals.
- Ability to adapt and change within a fluid business environment.
- Responsible for outbound calling to develop relationships with attorneys and legal firms to continuously build new business for Martindale-Hubbell.
- Assist clients in the design and content of their Martindale-Hubbell profiles and ads.
- Schedule highly qualified meetings for Account Executives by promoting Martindale-Hubbell’s products and services.
- Drive new business via outbound prospecting and cold calling leads.
What we would like to see in the ideal candidate:
- You have the ability to think on your feet in a conversation and answer unexpected questions with ease.
- You’re comfortable in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- You are highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities.
- You feel confident learning new programs and systems.
- 1+ years of full-time sales experience is a plus.
- Previous experience in the legal space and startups is a plus.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com CRM tool, LinkedIn/prospecting tools and Outreach.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience including but not limited to inside sales, advertising, and customer-centric roles.
- Track record of driving leads as an individual while contributing to a collaborative team environment.
- Strong organizational, attention to detail and time management skills are a MUST!
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other technical suites.
- Hands on training and mentoring.
- Competitive benefits package: medical, dental, vision and life.
- Paid Time Off + 8 paid holidays
- 401(k) Match
- Casual environment, jeans everyday!
- On-premise cafe and game room.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.