Los Angeles-based Internet Brands is looking for an experienced Content Manager to support our automotive e-commerce websites CarsDirect.com, AutoCreditExpress.com, and TheCarConnection.com. Each month, our sites generate over 4 million visits from in-market car shoppers looking for insights they can’t get anywhere else.
You will have a significant impact working in a collaborative work environment with experienced writers, editors, and operations personnel to produce and grow automotive content. Our team’s work has been cited thousands of times by news outlets and blogs, some of which include The Wall Street Journal, Fox Business, The Detroit News, and many highly regarded industry publications.
- Write, edit and manage automotive editorial against a predefined editorial vision
- Oversee production of a high volume of automotive content in concert with both in-house writers and freelance staff
- Manage and track new vehicle overviews, expert reviews, and other types of content, including but not limited to automotive finance topics
- Examine trends in the automotive sector, analyze content performance,and make strategic recommendations based on that data
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- A minimum 2 years of experience in a professional setting
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience writing financial or Automotive content is a strong plus
- Solid skills in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Spanish language ability is a plus
- Basic knowledge of HTML is preferred
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.