Marketing Project Manager
Internet Brands is currently seeking a web-savvy Project Manager to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to use your skills in software project management and web technologies while working cross-functionally on high traffic, consumer-facing websites and consumer software.
- General management of web software projects working between the Marketing department and internal technology development and business analytic teams
- Work with product, business and development to effectively drive projects from concept to launch
- Work with internal development team to execute against requirements
- Ensure projects are launched according to published schedules
- Keep business owners up to date on project status and potential issues
- Resolve project, design, or resource issues before they cause schedule delays
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in a Project coordinator or manager role, or equivalent experience leading development teams
- Understanding of project processes (scheduling, documentation, risk analysis, and contingency planning)
- Strong understanding of development process, including development, testing, and deployment, as well as work breakdown, dependencies, and responsibilities (full SDLC)
- Proficiency in AGILE/SCRUM methodologies.
- Understanding and experience in UI/UX best practices.
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization/Marketing principles and best practices
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong ability to use/manage project management tracking/reporting tools (eg. JIRA)
- Strong attention to detail, follow-through, and organizational skills
- Highly analytical, logical, and good problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff
- Consumer-facing web company experience is a plus
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.