Front End Developer
Nolo and Internet Brands are looking for a Front End Developer to join our Pleasanton office. As a Front End Developer, you will contribute to high traffic sites and help to solve business needs in creative and novel ways. Individuals in this role must be conceptual thinkers yet highly executional, collaborating from the earliest stages through the entire project life cycle. Our developers own feature development, building community-driven and social networking functionality following coding standards to achieve consistent, compelling experiences. Your code will be running on high-traffic, high-availability production environments viewed by millions of users monthly. Best of all, we have fun and are open to new ideas and approaches!
- Design and develop scalable, modular, and manageable production features defined by product team using various design patterns and a combination of self-developed code.
- Work with team members to establish best practices and procedures to maximize efficiency and minimize risk.
- Other corporate related activities to help company attend maximum efficiency and productivity.
- 3+ years of professional coding experience.
- Working knowledge of minification and front end preprocessors.
- Excellent attitude and personal skills; be committed and focused.
- Strong communications skills.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
Nice To Have:
- PHP and SQL experience.
- Adobe Photoshop experience.
- Familiarity with A/B Testing.
- Familiarity with website analytics.
- Experience building scalable internet eCommerce and/or social networking applications.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.