Front End Developer
Nolo and Internet Brands are looking for a Front End Developer to join our Pleasanton office. As a Front End Developer, you will contribute to high traffic sites and help to solve business needs in creative and novel ways. Individuals in this role must be conceptual thinkers yet highly executional, collaborating from the earliest stages through the entire project life cycle. Our developers own feature development, building community-driven and social networking functionality following coding standards to achieve consistent, compelling experiences. Your code will be running on high-traffic, high-availability production environments viewed by millions of users monthly. Best of all, we have fun and are open to new ideas and approaches!
- Design and develop scalable, modular, and manageable production features defined by product team using various design patterns and a combination of self-developed code.
- Work with team members to establish best practices and procedures to maximize efficiency and minimize risk.
- Other corporate related activities to help company attend maximum efficiency and productivity.
- 3+ years of professional coding experience.
- Working knowledge of minification and front end preprocessors.
- Excellent attitude and personal skills; be committed and focused.
- Strong communications skills.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
Nice To Have:
- PHP and SQL experience.
- Adobe Photoshop experience.
- Familiarity with A/B Testing.
- Familiarity with website analytics.
- Experience building scalable internet eCommerce and/or social networking applications.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.