Human Resources Business Partner - Growth/Technology
Los Angeles-based Internet Brands is currently seeking a Human Resources Partner (HRBP) for strategic growth initiatives. This position is responsible for partnering with the SVP Human Resources and leaders in the organization to achieve rapid growth and scalability. The HRBP will contribute to developing portfolio-wide programs and practices involving talent development, talent acquistion and more. Additionally, the HRBP will provide leadership and direction on M&A and integration within the organization. The HRBP will work closely with the recruiting team and leaders to ensure critical openings are identified and filled. This position will work collaboratively and cross functionally across multiple levels. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic professional with a can-do attitude, who has a proven track record of successfully working in a portfolio/multi-unit environment to drive and deliver impactful HR/OD initiatives.
- Partner with our business leaders to design, support, and implement organizational development plans and interventions which support business unit goals and objectives; develop solid relationships with those leaders.
- Manage, develop and/or mentor HR Generalists situated within some of the in a way that allows them to be effective in a high performance culture.
- Create conditions for people, from front line staff to HR Generalists and beyond, to grow & develop through the work that needs to be done.
- Cultivate an environment that delivers value added service to management and employees, increasing employee productivity and retention.
- Identify key priorities and processes necessary to advance long-term HR Department & business initiatives.
- Identify and track key decisions requiring proactive HR Leadership and business alignment and input.
- Develop change management strategies and plans to assist leadership and organizational change.
- Contribute to the development and lead implementation of HR projects, particularly those focused on optimizing the employee lifecycle.
- Develop measures to define progress and success and establish key performance indicators on HR initiatives.
-Participate in the development and implementation of strategic HR, learning and OD initiatives, such as career development, performance and talent management, employee engagement, communications, and training and development.
Skills and Experience Required:
-7-10+ years of professional HR experience as an HR Business Partner in a dynamic, fast-paced, rapidly growing and multi-state business environment.
-Experience developing and implementing HR and Learning & Development programs that address business needs.
-Strong leadership skills with demonstrated track record of HR ownership and consistent delivery on commitments.
-Solid sense of accountability, sound personal judgment, and maturity.
-Superb interpersonal, influencing and oral and written communication skills.
-Strong analytical skills and good reasoning abilities/common sense, combined with creativity and flexibility to adjust to and effectively address rapidly changing business needs.
-Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and non-routine information in a professional manner.
-Strong project management, planning, and organizational skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
-Superior interpersonal and coaching skills including patience and ability to work well with staff at all levels.
-Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required. HR certification (PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP/SCP) a plus.
-Experience developing and implementing Learning & Development initiatives aligned to the business needs of a dynamic, rapidly growing organization.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.